Saturday 28 July 2012

Glossybox - OMG I need this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Glossybox – this is wonderful!

Wouldn’t you love to be able to try out beauty products without actually having to fork out for a full size product?  Stay up to date with current brands and trend for a fraction of the cost.

This is the product for you.    You register and pay a monthly fee of £10 and each month fabulous products are delivered to your door.    You will receive 5 beauty miniatures so that you can try items out in the comfort of your own home.   The products will be matched to your skin type as you hve to complete a questionnaire on registration.  Isn’t this a wonderful idea  - check out what was in the July Glossyboxhere.
For any Americans out there reading you can check out Birchbox which is the equivalent. 

I love this idea so much I am off to register myself. 

What do you think of the glossybox idea – genius isn’t it.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment