Wednesday 15 August 2012

Weight Watcher Wednesday - A new meal for you to try

I am not going to diary my thoughts today about my weight loss. I completed a post on Monday regarding the organisation for me around my weight loss.  So I am going to give you a meal that you can try out. 

I have made this myself and it is wonderful - please try and let me know how you get on. 


1 large thin pita bread (150 calories) 
1/4 cup pizza sauce 
1/4 cup mushroom 1
/4 cup green pepper 
10 small black olives 
1/2 cup kraft fat free mozzarella cheese (other brands don't taste as good and don't melt as KRAFT cheese does) 
2 teaspoons parmesan cheese 
1 pinch pizza seasoning or 1 pinch oregano
( change around the vegetables to suit what you would like to have - I have used peppers, mushrooms and onions. )
Directions: 
1 Spread pizza sauce on pita. 
2 Lay on the vegetables first so it is held together by the cheese. Top with both mozzarella and parmesan cheese and seasoning. 
3 Spray cooking spray lightly over cheese. 
4 Set oven on broil and place in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese looks mostly melted.
Let me know how you get on and any tweaks to this amazing meal.
Enjoy! 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment